Profile

G.O.O.D Music was founded on January 27, 2010 by DJ Key and DJ Aoi.

Coming to you live, everyday at 6:00PM (PST), the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music will rock your socks off with all the latest and greatest from Japan and Korea! Of course, you can't forget the oldies that started everything, too. Want to hear what's going on in the great countries you love? We have that, too! With G.O.O.D Music, you get to listen to it all.

If you need to relax and bring a smile to your face after a long day (or night), just tune in to the comical duo that are the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music!

Exits

HOME

Front Page

Schedule

RADIO - tune in through web

RADIO - tune in through iTunes

G.O.O.D Twitter

G.O.O.D Interactions

Our Projects Wordpress

Music Masterlist

Timezone Converter

Contact Us

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

4:30AM

Written on 06 February 2010 3:46 AM

Current Song: -none-

I'm supposed to be in bed sleeping right now, but as I was preparing, Lost In Translation came on the television.



Needless to say, I never made it to my bedroom! This has always been my favorite movie of all time. I always watched it because my love for Japan is greater than anything. Seeing it in this movie made me happy and curious about it.



However, when I watch it now, I have all sorts of feelings. I still feel happiness, but ever since I left there, I now feel homesick and sad while watching this movie. My heart wants to go back. I've never missed any place before like I miss Tokyo.


 









I know that I'll go back someday! That's what I keep telling myself. I may be going to Korea this year, but there is always next year, and the year after that, right? Trust me, Japan will always be my home.




All this talk of Japan has made me crave たこ焼き and milk tea, which is my all time favorite food and drink! Hahahaha, you know me, I never stop thinking about my one true love....FOOD! ^^



私達は再度会う。
***Key


渋谷区 picture credits: DJ Key


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
wait