Profile

G.O.O.D Music was founded on January 27, 2010 by DJ Key and DJ Aoi.

Coming to you live, everyday at 6:00PM (PST), the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music will rock your socks off with all the latest and greatest from Japan and Korea! Of course, you can't forget the oldies that started everything, too. Want to hear what's going on in the great countries you love? We have that, too! With G.O.O.D Music, you get to listen to it all.

If you need to relax and bring a smile to your face after a long day (or night), just tune in to the comical duo that are the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music!

Exits

HOME

Front Page

Schedule

RADIO - tune in through web

RADIO - tune in through iTunes

G.O.O.D Twitter

G.O.O.D Interactions

Our Projects Wordpress

Music Masterlist

Timezone Converter

Contact Us

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

僕たちだけのハ―モニ―を奏でよう

Written on 09 February 2010 11:11 PM




Yesterday, I received a rather large envelope from our good friend Traci. Well, good friend doesn't cover it, really...more like...between Aoi, Traci, and myself, we are the tri-soulmates. XD
Anyway, inside the envelope were pictures from a magazine a friend gave her! There were mostly pictures of  이홍기 (Lee Hong Gi) and FT Island, though I did get a nice surprise and found a couple pictures of 김재중 (Kim Jaejoong) and some from the 미남이시네요 (You are Beautiful) drama.

Speaking of the drama, my mother also really loves it! It became my favorite, so I shared it with her. He has a huge crush on the "nice" character, 정용화 (Jung Yong Hwa) but for some reason, she has a hard time remembering his name. So, to help her out, I posted up a picture of him on the white board in the living room with his name written next to it! I even wrote Hongki's name on there, too, because she always calls him "Monkey Boy." I feel like a strange teacher.




I found this beauty at the college today! I had to stop in front of a vending machine to put my coat on before going outside. When I looked inside of it, BAM!! I saw World of Warcraft sodas in there and had to buy one! Not a lot of people know this about me, but I'm a serious gamer. I love WoW! Of course, if you can't tell by my soda, I like to play on the horde side. If anyone else out there plays, my character is an undead rogue named Ryeowook on the Drenden server. Hahahaha don't laugh too hard at the name, it definitely shows my bias!





おやすみなさい
***Key





P.S.
If Aoi is going to start using 비 (Bi/Rain) gifs as her trademark, then I'm going to start using 이홍기 and 미르 (Mir) gifs!! XD
BTW...now I'm craving bananas...



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
wait