Profile

G.O.O.D Music was founded on January 27, 2010 by DJ Key and DJ Aoi.

Coming to you live, everyday at 6:00PM (PST), the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music will rock your socks off with all the latest and greatest from Japan and Korea! Of course, you can't forget the oldies that started everything, too. Want to hear what's going on in the great countries you love? We have that, too! With G.O.O.D Music, you get to listen to it all.

If you need to relax and bring a smile to your face after a long day (or night), just tune in to the comical duo that are the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music!

Exits

HOME

Front Page

Schedule

RADIO - tune in through web

RADIO - tune in through iTunes

G.O.O.D Twitter

G.O.O.D Interactions

Our Projects Wordpress

Music Masterlist

Timezone Converter

Contact Us

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

로보트처럼 살라고 강요하지마

Written on 11 February 2010 9:33 PM



I just wanted to make a quick post tonight. My kitty is the biggest nerd I've ever come across in the feline world. This is just one example of it...her favorite sleeping spot, in the bathroom sink!


Aoi doesn't really like cats very much. They also bother her allergies. T_T
It's too bad! Maybe I can at least get her to love my kitty, what do you think? Wish me luck!


By the way, this Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie with Johnny Depp is rather strange. o_O






***Key

P.S.
If you can guess where my blog titles are coming from lately, I'll give you a special, on-air shout out. <3



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
wait