Profile

G.O.O.D Music was founded on January 27, 2010 by DJ Key and DJ Aoi.

Coming to you live, everyday at 6:00PM (PST), the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music will rock your socks off with all the latest and greatest from Japan and Korea! Of course, you can't forget the oldies that started everything, too. Want to hear what's going on in the great countries you love? We have that, too! With G.O.O.D Music, you get to listen to it all.

If you need to relax and bring a smile to your face after a long day (or night), just tune in to the comical duo that are the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music!

Exits

HOME

Front Page

Schedule

RADIO - tune in through web

RADIO - tune in through iTunes

G.O.O.D Twitter

G.O.O.D Interactions

Our Projects Wordpress

Music Masterlist

Timezone Converter

Contact Us

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

昨日と明日を繋げる今日

Written on 24 February 2010 6:00 PM

Current song: PANG - Irie Feeling (feat. WONGGY)

First of all, I want to sincerely apologize for continuously postponing our debut. For me, my laptop has been having some serious issues lately. It keeps shutting itself off at random times, without warning. As you can imagine, that's not exactly an ideal thing to have happen while trying to make a broadcast, right? So when I can get this issue resolved, I'll be sure to make a proper announcement regarding our debut.

In the meantime, we've been doing some serious brainstorming! We have SO much planned for you guys! I can't really say much now, but you can definitely expect a lot in the near future. I'm going crazy thinking about it because I want to tell you all so much but I can't yet!! ><



Anyway, in other news, Korea Times will be announcing the second batch of musical guests this Friday at midnight! Be sure to stay tuned to twitter or facebook so you can be there to see who it is! Even if you don't, we'll make a post about it like we did last time.

Seriously, I am massively excited that they announced 2PM as an official guest already! I'm going to be totally honest, I really want FT Island to go, they are my first choice. Regardless of that, though, I'm a pretty big 2PM fan, so I spazzed with Aoi about it. They are her favorite Kpop group, so I'm happy they are going, if at least for her. *cheese moment*







Until next time, folks...
***Key


Comments:
*fails around on floor* *but fails to make it look cool*

I wish I lived in the states then I could go to KMF

><
 
OMG! I want you guys to hurry up and make your debut. Seriously ... and dude, I soooooo want to be a guest on like saturday night shows or seomthing ... *needs microphone thingy*
 

Post a Comment



<< Home
wait