Profile

G.O.O.D Music was founded on January 27, 2010 by DJ Key and DJ Aoi.

Coming to you live, everyday at 6:00PM (PST), the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music will rock your socks off with all the latest and greatest from Japan and Korea! Of course, you can't forget the oldies that started everything, too. Want to hear what's going on in the great countries you love? We have that, too! With G.O.O.D Music, you get to listen to it all.

If you need to relax and bring a smile to your face after a long day (or night), just tune in to the comical duo that are the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music!

Exits

HOME

Front Page

Schedule

RADIO - tune in through web

RADIO - tune in through iTunes

G.O.O.D Twitter

G.O.O.D Interactions

Our Projects Wordpress

Music Masterlist

Timezone Converter

Contact Us

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Late night talks... O_o

Written on 18 February 2010 11:07 PM



Current Song : G.O.O.D Luv - MBLAQ







BREAK OUTIt has been awhile hasn't it? well for me it has. ^^ Yesterday something awesome came in the mail, I totally said FINALLY! geez it took it long enough. But yes my TVXQ's Break Out! Single has arrived. Too bad my dvd player can't play the dvd * kicks dvd player and region coding * you really suck. My laptop has been acting up later which is pretty much lame. something is stuck under my "C" key so everytime I type a word with the letter "C" in it I either have to press down really hard or hit the key more than once. *kicks laptop* Scratch what I just said I popped out the key and blew out whatever was stuck under there. ^^ excuse me for being a dork >___>






I was bored so I took a photo of my view when I wake up. XD I have way too many books as you can tell. My autograph Sugizo poster, not to brag but I did get to hang out with him for about a good 20 mins. LOL If you do not know who Sugizo is, were you living under a rock? Sugizo is the guitarist for Luna Sea. ^^ I also have a lot of family photos most of my nieces. I seriously feel like I have a 12 year old kid's room *embarassed*

My light star, yes it lights up, you can't really tell but i have ghost lights that warps around the shelves but my clumsy self knocked it down and just got to lazy to ever put it back up. That what you call laziness, something so simple like putting it back on the hook I can't even do it. No, really... I'm not THAT lazy just I don't have time...wait I dont MAKE time to do it. lol If you didn't know, I work full-time and I go to school full-time on top of that since my parents are "old" (they are in the late 50's) I take care of them, doctors appts, etccc.... don't want to type it all out, (laziness strikes again *head desk* ) So those are the reason why I have dark circles and that I am always so sleepy. You might be asking then how do you make time or have time for the radio? easy I do the radio while doing homework/studying, its call multi-tasking. XD even though you guys distracts me a lot. >_>




MBLAQ I love how how Mir and G.O. represent Key and I hairstyle in the morning. ^^ Both of our hair has a life of it own and it sticks up & out everywhere. Come on even my mom laughs at me, when your own mother laughs at you that's when you know you look quite hilarious.

Yeah, I know this post is full with gifs & photos. but it make the post more worth reading right? Or maybe I am just completely shitting myself.

Well then I will end this here, since I think you got tired of me rambling.







This is how I feel like. ^^

G-Dragon

Current Song : Lies - Big Bang (I'm so sorry boy I love you, I just can't lie*)

* i was singing the english version of Lies & change girl to boy. ^^

Thank you.
감사합니다.
どうもありがとう。

Until next our encounter,
Aoi 青い | 아오이


P.S. I brought my blog back up I should be blogging more now... maybe if I don't get lazy. Dude the word of the day is lazy. XD Don't forget to check it out! http://reset-replay.blogspot.com/


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
wait