Profile

G.O.O.D Music was founded on January 27, 2010 by DJ Key and DJ Aoi.

Coming to you live, everyday at 6:00PM (PST), the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music will rock your socks off with all the latest and greatest from Japan and Korea! Of course, you can't forget the oldies that started everything, too. Want to hear what's going on in the great countries you love? We have that, too! With G.O.O.D Music, you get to listen to it all.

If you need to relax and bring a smile to your face after a long day (or night), just tune in to the comical duo that are the soulmates of G.O.O.D Music!

Exits

HOME

Front Page

Schedule

RADIO - tune in through web

RADIO - tune in through iTunes

G.O.O.D Twitter

G.O.O.D Interactions

Our Projects Wordpress

Music Masterlist

Timezone Converter

Contact Us

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Power Rangers!!!

Written on 02 February 2010 5:14 PM

Current Song : Drunken Tiger - Reflection

Again, I am here, go figure, KEY! you're suppose to post more than I do!!! LOL

Okay like I said earlier, I usually will post because I want to share something right? Will I am here to share something. ^^

It made me laugh so much that it hurts.

Watch this and you'll know what I mean.





Yes MBLAQ as Power Rangers.

Seungho - Green
G.O - Blue
Joon - Red
Thunder - Yellow
Mir - Pink


MBLAQ lately has been climbing up the ladder chain of my favorite groups.

Ah if you haven't watch Idol Army : MBLAQ you really should. It will give you tons of laugh.


Well that what i wanted to share so I hope it brighten up your smile a bit, nae?

See everyone soon!

Photobucket
my mom knows me too well. *munches*

Current Song : 2AM Ft. (feat. 찬성/ Chansung of 2PM) - 그녀에게 (To Her)

Thank you.
감사합니다.
どうもありがとう。

Until next our encounter,
Aoi 青い | 아오이


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home
wait